Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Michael K." <ma...@arcor.de> on 2009/05/05 14:16:31 UTC

Re: unable to deploy site with webdav

Hello Ross,

I have the same problem as you had. Did you get resolve the problem?
I would appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Michael

Posted by rossputin <ro...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi Michael,

I switched to use scp and all is good :-)

Sorry I can not help you with the webdav thing,

 - Ross

Posted by "Michael K." <ma...@arcor.de>.
I already use Maven 2.1.0.

The error.log contains:
Digest: client used wrong authentication scheme `Basic':
Cannot create collection; intermediate collection does not exist.  [409, #0]

How do I get maven to use wagon-webdav-jackrabbit 1.0-
beta-5 ?

Thanks for help,

Michael

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Michael K." <ma...@arcor.de>.
Hello Martin,

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Ross-

which container are you attempting to upload to ?

Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.

> Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 05:16:31 -0700
> From: mail4seal@arcor.de
> To: users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: Re: unable to deploy site with webdav
>

> Hello Ross,
>
> I have the same problem as you had. Did you get resolve the problem?
> I would appreciate your help.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Michael
>

> rossputin wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using maven 2.0.9, and everything is working great except for site
> > deployment with webdav.  I have not tried any other kind of deployment
> > yet, as I do it manually, so it may not be just site deployment that is
> > not working for me.  I have an apache webdav setup in place, and can
> > access it in a browser or in Cadaver via command line.  When I execute my
> > maven site:deploy command, I always get a '500 Internal Server Error' with
> > wagon-webdav 1.0-beta-2, and with wagon-webdav 1.0-beta-1 nothing much
> > seems to happen, the process executes successfully, but nothing is copied
> > across.
> >
> > Has anyone successfully deployed with any recent version of maven over
> > webdav?  One of the books I have on it suggests using it.  I have not seen
> > much on the mailing list though.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your help.
> >
> > Ross

Hotmail® goes with you.