Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Pete Whelpton <pe...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/25 09:39:23 UTC

[NETBEANS-965] & [NETBEANS-997]

Hi all :)

Thought I might have a quick look into these (attempting to download
Glassfish via NB results in "Not Found" error).

I think one problem here is that for each supported version of Glassfish,
there was a related text file on the old netbeans.org:

* http://serverplugins.netbeans.org/glassfishv3/post701v3.txt
* http://serverplugins.netbeans.org/glassfishv3/post701v3-0-1.txt
* http://serverplugins.netbeans.org/glassfishv3/post701v3-1.txt
* http://serverplugins.netbeans.org/glassfishv3/post701v3-1-1.txt
* http://serverplugins.netbeans.org/glassfishv3/post71v3-1-2.txt
* http://serverplugins.netbeans.org/glassfishv3/post71v3-1-2.txt
* http://serverplugins.netbeans.org/glassfishv3/post71v4-0.txt
* http://serverplugins.netbeans.org/glassfishv3/post71v4-0-1.txt
* http://serverplugins.netbeans.org/glassfishv3/post71v4-1.txt
* http://serverplugins.netbeans.org/glassfishv3/post71v4-1-1.txt
* http://serverplugins.netbeans.org/glassfishv3/post71v5-0.txt

Does anybody know:

a) what these .txt files are?
b) if they made it to a new home on netbeans.apache.org?

Re: [NETBEANS-965] & [NETBEANS-997]

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
No objections, in fact, applause. :-)

Gj