Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/07/18 17:35:03 UTC

Notes and video published from today's Tech Interchange call

Thanks to Brendan (temporarily our "robot overlord") for moderating!

Highlights from today include
- An excellent review by Markus of a proposed future architecture that
takes into account many previous proposals (e.g., Tyson, Dom.)
  - please provide feedback and engage Markus on the dev. list and CWiki
here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/OpenWhisk+future+architecture
- Thanks to Vincent as first Release Manager for a successful exit from
Incubator VOTE and pending announce.
- Early look at project website redesign by Matt and Priti

Notes (CWiki):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/2018-07-18+OW+Tech+Interchange+-+Meeting+Notes
Video (YouTube):https://youtu.be/EO7rGUPOwx0

Also, thanks to Justin for volunteering to moderate or next call on August
1st.

Cheers,
Matt

Re: Notes and video published from today's Tech Interchange call

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt

the part of the video where you may be going through the new website
appears as a black screen in the recording (~:45 to :54); toward the end
there's a screen shot of what appears to be the new site running on a
localhost.

Is there a PR for the new content to review or a stage link?

-r