Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sharad gulati <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2003/04/02 20:00:02 UTC

Tomcat not running

Hi,
I have installed Tomcat 4.1 and under the services running I am able to see
tomcat running but when I enter //localhost:8080/ it does not show me the
index.jsp page. I had Tomcat running before I installed the Java Web
Services Development Kit. Even after uninstall of JWSDK and reinstall of
Tomcat the problem persists. I have even checked the registry for any left
overs and there are none. I am using XP home. Kindly advise.
Thanks,
Sharad Gulati.