Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Arnaud Mary <ar...@smile.fr> on 2004/03/22 18:25:16 UTC

Managing users with slide-admin

  I am using Slide 1.0.16.
  I installed the "slide-admin" webapp, and configured it to use
  the SlideRealm for authentication. No problem so far : I can manage
  users and groups through the Domain.xml, by hand, and it works fine.

  My problem is when I add a user using the slide-admin webapp.
  The user is successfully created, since I can authenticate with
  this newly created account.
  *But*, as soon as I restart Tomcat, the user I've created gets lost.
  His folders and files remain, but he can't login anymore.

  What's the reason for this ? Is it normal ?

  [Maybe] I'll check how hard it is to add a "Save" action to slide-admin.

  Cheers,

 Arnaud