Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2014/08/01 12:09:53 UTC

test of the latest OM version 3.0.3 (build 54)

Hello Maxim,

I have tested the latest OpenMeetings version 3.0.3 (build 54). And all
new features working as expected:
- OM runs under postgresql with the latest jdbc driver,
- the default fps values are configurable,
- it is possible to use OM via moodle over https stable,
- the LDAP passwords are not being printed to the log anymore by default
(!). ;-)

Thank you for the great work!

Just one thing: If I am opening the screen sharing/recording dialogue in
a pop-up window, I can configure the screen sharing recording values but
I am not able to minimise the pop-up window. If I am going to record the
OM session I have to move the pop-up window out of the recording area.
If I am not mistaken I could minimise these pop-up window in earlier OM
versions.

Please could you have a look at it?

Thanks & Greetings,
Michael

Re: test of the latest OM version 3.0.3 (build 54)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
here is the guide https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/Ubuntu
works for me :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: test of the latest OM version 3.0.3 (build 54)

Posted by Anis Aliev <al...@gmail.com>.

01 авг. 2014 г. 15:12 пользователь "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for testing :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: test of the latest OM version 3.0.3 (build 54)

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
ok, my fault. Never mind!

Greetings,
Michael

--
Vielen Dank & mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Michael Wuttke

Administration - Learning Management System
Beuth Hochschule Berlin - Labor Online Learning
Luxemburger Str. 10
13353 Berlin
Tel: +49 (0)30 45 04 2184
E-Mail: michael.wuttke@beuth-hochschule.de
News: https://lms.beuth-hochschule.de/rss

Re: test of the latest OM version 3.0.3 (build 54)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michael,

--
WBR