Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2004/02/19 23:34:17 UTC

Leaving Lenya as a co-mentor

Since I am now incubating the Depot project and trying to focus my
efforts better, I will not actively follow Lenya anymore.

In any case, Steven Noels and Stefano Mazzocchi, together with the
Cocoon PMC when in need, will keep on following Lenya and bring to exit
the Incubator.

Ciao :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Leaving Lenya as a co-mentor

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Since I am now incubating the Depot project and trying to focus my
> efforts better, I will not actively follow Lenya anymore.
>
> In any case, Steven Noels and Stefano Mazzocchi, together with the
> Cocoon PMC when in need, will keep on following Lenya and bring to
> exit the Incubator.
>
> Ciao :-)

Thanks very much for all your help

Michi