Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2004/12/06 23:12:59 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Re: Addressing wiki vandalism (fwd)]

Sidney Markowitz wrote:

> I have created the account SidneyMarkowitz on wiki.apache.org/general.
>
> Please give it access to edit LocalBadContent, as described in the
> forwarded message below. I'm a SpamAssassin committer.

Now, I don't know who you are, so I can't really add you myself
comfortably (without, e.g. a CC to a PMC). However, anyone else who is
already on the list can add you by editing
wiki.apache.org/general/LeoSimons/AdminGroup. Once your name is on that
page, you too will be able to add people.

I guess this is a fair enough approach. Self organising community. Hmm.

Regards, Upayavira