Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/13 08:55:31 UTC

Render "fieldset"&"legend" tags with JSF

Hi there,

I'm just wondering if there are any plans on
implementing components to renderer the HTML forms
related tags, "fieldset" and "legend"? just like
<x:div> does for rendering "div" tags.

Thanks

Re: Render "fieldset"&"legend" tags with JSF

Posted by Enrique Medina <e....@gmail.com>.
Or even better, make a JIRA and add that functionality ;-)

Posted by Borja Martín <bo...@dagi3d.net>.