Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Bilal Al Fartakh <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/22 14:42:24 UTC

Event

HI !
I have a csv file , in each second or less a line is added there .
how do I have to configure my spout to take the added line .
I mean to program it , to handle the last line at the moment it was added.

any comment will  be appreciable.
best regards .

--
*Al Fartakh Bilal*

Re: Event

Posted by Bilal Al Fartakh <al...@gmail.com>.
thanks Enno .
indeed I'll use it in a architecture that contains more than 400 server .

--
*Al Fartakh Bilal*

Re: Event

Posted by Enno Shioji <es...@gmail.com>.