Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Gary <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/05/06 01:49:12 UTC

[IPMC SUPPORT] Help to fire a ticket to create a distribution folder for Mnemonic release

Please help to create a ticket as following, Thanks.

INFRA-11812: Create a distribution folder for Mnemonic release

B.R
+Gary.

Re: [IPMC SUPPORT] Help to fire a ticket to create a distribution folder for Mnemonic release

Posted by Gary <ga...@apache.org>.
Thanks Uma.

B.R,
+Gary.