Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Jim Donofrio <do...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/07 14:54:58 UTC

[DISCUSS] write documentation as part of release

Our documentation is currently poor but we should maybe keep separate
documentation for different versions or highlight the differences
between the versions. I dont see a need to make a formal process of
releasing documentation with a release and tagging the documentation.
The website is already under version control in SVN. By versioning the
documentation it will prevent us from fixing typos or improving the
documentation between releases.

Re: [DISCUSS] write documentation as part of release

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Never mind, the website is still in SVN and only the website portion
of SVN is writable.

Brock

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.