Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by au...@francelabs.com on 2018/01/02 18:10:01 UTC

Re: Alfresco webscript connection problem

Hi,

I tested the Alfresco webscript connector on a new test environment.
Here are the steps I followed:

 	* Downloaded the last version of Alfresco community and installed it
with the script: alfresco-community-installer-201707-linux-x64.bin
 	* Downloaded the alfresco-indexer from github and run a mvn install
-Dmaven.test.skip=true on it
 	* Installed the generated amp with the following command:

java -jar alfresco-mmt.jar install
pathtoalfrescoindexer/alfrescro-indexer-webscripts/target/alfresco-indexer-webscripts.amp
pathtoalfrescoinstalldir/tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war -force and started
alfresco

 	* Downloaded and started the last version of manifoldcf
(apache-manifoldcf-2.9-bin.zip) in single process mode (start.sh)
 	* Created an alfresco webscript connector with the following
connection params:

 	* Protocol : http
 	* Host name : localhost
 	* Port : 8080
 	* Context : /alfresco/service
 	* Store protocol : workspace
 	* Store ID : SpacesStore
 	* User name : admin
 	* Password : admin

And got the error : "Alfresco connection check failed". You can find the
log file in attachment. Did I miss something?

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Aurélien MAZOYER

--

Maurizio Pillitu

maoo @ keybase [7]/github [8]/twitter [9]/apache/linkedIn [10]

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

  --

Luis Cabaceira

  --
Luis Cabaceira

Links:
------
[1] https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#url-prefixes
[2]
https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#node-changes-paging-parameters
[3]
https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#node-changes-allowed-node-types-whitelist
[4] http://nexus.alfresco.com
[5] https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-indexer/blob/master/MANIFOLD.md
[6] https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-indexer
[7] https://keybase.io/maoo
[8] https://github.com/maoo
[9] https://twitter.com/maoo
[10] https://www.linkedin.com/in/mpillitu

Re: Alfresco webscript connection problem

Posted by au...@francelabs.com.
It works! Thank you :-)

Regards,

Aurélien

--

Maurizio Pillitu

maoo @ keybase [21]/github [22]/twitter [23]/apache/linkedIn [24]

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

  --

Luis Cabaceira

  --

Luis Cabaceira

  --
Luis Cabaceira

Links:
------
[1] http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/node/details
[2] http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/slingshot/node
[3] http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service
[4]
http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0%7Dcontent,%7Bhttp://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0%7Dfolder
[5] http://www.alfresco.org/model/forum/1.0%7Dtopic
[6] http://www.alfresco.org/model/forum/1.0%7Dpost
[7] http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0%7Dperson
[8] http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0%7Dlink
[9] http://www.alfresco.org/model/calendar%7Dcalendar
[10] http://www.alfresco.org/model/calendar%7DcalendarEvent
[11] http://www.alfresco.org/model/datalist/1.0%7DdataList
[12] http://www.alfresco.org/model/datalist/1.0%7DdataListItem
[13] http://www.alfresco.org/model/blogintegration/1.0%7DblogDetails
[14] http://www.alfresco.org/model/blogintegration/1.0%7DblogPost
[15] https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#url-prefixes
[16]
https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#node-changes-paging-parameters
[17]
https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#node-changes-allowed-node-types-whitelist
[18] http://nexus.alfresco.com
[19]
https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-indexer/blob/master/MANIFOLD.md
[20] https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-indexer
[21] https://keybase.io/maoo
[22] https://github.com/maoo
[23] https://twitter.com/maoo
[24] https://www.linkedin.com/in/mpillitu

Re: Alfresco webscript connection problem

Posted by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
Luis Cabaceira