Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/28 07:14:43 UTC

Maven tries to resolve artifact in the reactor to SNAPSHOT version in Apache Tuscany build

Hi Guys

   We are experiencing some issues in Apache Tuscany build recently as
described on this thread [1]. Basically, anyone starting with a clean
local maven repo are seeing the artifacts that are supposed to be
built in the reactor, to be resolved to a published SNAPSHOT version,
and thus, the build is failing if any of the problematic artifacts
doesn't have a published snapshot. This only started recently, around
July 24th or 25th, and looks like people that have an old maven
repository can build things OK. Could someone please give us some
help, or guidance on how to investigate the issue. If you need any
other information, please let us know, and our source code is
available at [2] and we are trying to build [3].

BTW, could you please post a response to both lists.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg20739.html
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/
[3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

RE: Maven tries to resolve artifact in the reactor to SNAPSHOT version in Apache Tuscany build

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Are you using the enforcer? If so, it could be MENFORCER-11, if not
enforcer then possibly some other plugin is causing the same core bug to
occur (it's linked to MENFORCER-11)

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.