Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sandy <sa...@ymail.com> on 2011/09/05 12:29:31 UTC

Maven encountered an error while looking up the following Mojo:

Dear friends

 I have the follwoing error while buliding my project

Maven encountered an error while looking up the following Mojo:
Group-Id: org.apache.maven.plugins
Artifact-Id: maven-compiler-plugin
Version: 2.3.2
Mojo: compile
brought in via: packaging: jar

Referenced from project:
Group-Id: xxxx
Artifact-Id: webtest
Version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT
>From file: D:\test\webtest\pom.xml
Reason: Unable to lookup component 'org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojo', it could
not be started.
      role: org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojo
  roleHint: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile
classRealm:
/plugins/org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2@48/thread:main

Root cause: Lorg/apache/maven/toolchain/ToolchainManager;