Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tracey Zellmann <tr...@comcast.net> on 2006/02/26 18:36:24 UTC

table-layout

I am using fop 0.91.

I am getting a warning that fo:table, table-layout="auto" is currently not supported by FOP.
My table looks the way I want it to, but I wonder what I should be doing to avoid that warning.

I have a multi-column table where the width of the table is specified with
fo:table width="7in"

for instance, and the columns are typically specified with
fo:table-column column-number="4" column-width="35%"

I do not currently have any table-layout specified.

Re: table-layout

Posted by Tracey Zellmann <tr...@comcast.net>.
OK. I will do that.

The list is truly a fine resource.

Re: table-layout

Re: table-layout

Posted by Manuel Mall <mm...@arcus.com.au>.

Re: table-layout

Re: table-layout

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.

Re: table-layout

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@apache.org>.
Tracey Zellmann wrote:
> I am using fop 0.91.
>
> I am getting a warning that fo:table, table-layout="auto" is currently
> not supported by FOP.

<snip/>

> I do not currently have any table-layout specified.

Which defaults the value to "auto"[1], hence the warning.  To stop the
warning message, probably explicitly setting it to "fixed" will work.

Glen

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xsl-20011015/slice7.html#table-layout