Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2002/10/17 06:28:24 UTC

[VOTE] Avalon 4.1.3 release

The current build of the Avalon Framework from CVS is 4.1.3.  This build
includes the corrections concerning inclusion of the missing logging
implementations.  I would like to propose that we release this version
under
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/release/framework/latest/

Here is my +1

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL
digital products for a global economy
mailto:mcconnell@osm.net
http://www.osm.net

Re: [VOTE] Avalon 4.1.3 release

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Greg

>While we are on this topic, would it be possible to tag the files used
>for building 4.1.3?

Done.

-ph

Re: [VOTE] Avalon 4.1.3 release

Posted by Greg Steuck <gr...@nest.cx>.

Re: [VOTE] Avalon 4.1.3 release

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Stephen,

This does not need a vote I think.  The 'latest' link pointing to 4.1.2
is my fault :-(  I've corrected it now.

- Paul

Re: [VOTE] Avalon 4.1.3 release

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 06:28:24AM +0200, Stephen McConnell wrote:

> The current build of the Avalon Framework from CVS is 4.1.3.  This build
> includes the corrections concerning inclusion of the missing logging
> implementations.  I would like to propose that we release this version
> under
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/release/framework/latest/
>
> Here is my +1
>
> Cheers, Steve.

	+1

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
       '     /( &&&
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&:

Re: [VOTE] Avalon 4.1.3 release

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>> The current build of the Avalon Framework from CVS is 4.1.3.  This
>> build includes the corrections concerning inclusion of the missing
>> logging implementations.  I would like to propose that we release this
>> version under
>> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/release/framework/latest/
>>
>> Here is my +1
>>
>> Cheers, Steve.

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [VOTE] Avalon 4.1.3 release

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> The current build of the Avalon Framework from CVS is 4.1.3.  This build
> includes the corrections concerning inclusion of the missing logging
> implementations.  I would like to propose that we release this version
> under
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/release/framework/latest/
>
> Here is my +1
>
> Cheers, Steve.

+1

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: [VOTE] Avalon 4.1.3 release

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 06:28, Stephen McConnell wrote:

> The current build of the Avalon Framework from CVS is 4.1.3.  This build
> includes the corrections concerning inclusion of the missing logging
> implementations.  I would like to propose that we release this version
> under
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/release/framework/latest/
>
> Here is my +1

+1