Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jonnalagadda, Sumithra" <su...@amgen.com> on 2005/12/27 05:21:02 UTC

Discussion forum software -- open source

Is there a open source "Discussion Forum Software" ?.
Thanks in advance.

RE: Discussion forum software -- open source

Posted by Daniel Blumenthal <da...@wordchamp.com>.
A couple of years ago someone suggested PMachine, but again - it's
PHP-based.  I'm not sure why, but most (all?) of the discussion forum
packages out there seem to be in PHP.

Posted by slam dunk <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vikrama Sanjeeva <vi...@gmail.com>.
I'm not aware of any such forum. But I would vote to convert this "Struts
Users Mailing List <us...@struts.apache.org>" to dicussion forum like:

http://saloon.javaranch.com

It will be more easy to read and keep track of individual posts.

  Is there any software for reading posts mailed in this mailing list? I use
simple Gmail Web UI to read and send posts.

Bye,
Viki.