Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dmitry Kan <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/30 15:23:54 UTC

filterCache stats reported wrongly in solr admin?

Hi!

Can it really be so that filterCache size is 63, inserts 103 and zero
evictions?

Is this a bug or am I misinterpreting the stats?

http://pasteboard.co/9Dmkc4H.png

Thanks,

Dmitry

Re: filterCache stats reported wrongly in solr admin?

Posted by Dmitry Kan <so...@gmail.com>.
Looking at the code reveals that the put  = insert operation increases the
counter regardless of the duplicates. The size returns unique values only.

Thanks to ehatcher for the hint.

Dmitry