Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Ankerl <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/08 13:45:46 UTC

multiple test directories

Hi, I am using Maven 2 and would like to have multiple test
directories. What is the best way to do this?

I would like the directories

src\test\java\acceptance\
src\test\java\smoke\
src\test\java\unit\

and under each directory the normal package hierarchy. It seems to
work if I just create the tests there, but is it possible to run just
the unit tests or just the acceptance tests?

--
Martin Ankerl | http://martinus.geekisp.com/

Re: multiple test directories

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
There is no natural support for it yet but discussions about best
strategies to use are still going on confluence. If you like to share
your opinion :)
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Testing+Strategies

On 3/8/06, Martin Ankerl <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am using Maven 2 and would like to have multiple test
> directories. What is the best way to do this?
>
> I would like the directories
>
> src\test\java\acceptance\
> src\test\java\smoke\
> src\test\java\unit\
>
> and under each directory the normal package hierarchy. It seems to
> work if I just create the tests there, but is it possible to run just
> the unit tests or just the acceptance tests?
>
> --
> Martin Ankerl | http://martinus.geekisp.com/

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada