Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Brian Demers <bd...@apache.org> on 2024/01/09 23:09:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Directory SCIMple 1.0.0-M1

This is a call to vote in favor of releasing Apache Directory SCIMple
version 1.0.0-M1.

This is the initial release since moving the project from
https://github.com/PennState/SCIMple-Identity to the Apache Software
Foundation: https://github.com/apache/directory-scimple

Maven Staging Repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1224
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1224/content/org/apache/directory/scimple/scimple/1.0.0-M1/scimple-1.0.0-M1-source-release.zip

Dist Staging Repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/scimple/1.0.0-M1/

Project website updates:
None - will be updated after successful vote

NOTES:  I did notice there are a couple extra checksum files, i.e.:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1224/content/org/apache/directory/scimple/scimple/1.0.0-M1/scimple-1.0.0-M1-source-release.zip.asc.sha512
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1224/content/org/apache/directory/scimple/scimple/1.0.0-M1/scimple-1.0.0-M1-source-release.zip.sha512.sha512
But I don't think that should block the release, and it's tracked
here: https://github.com/apache/directory-scimple/issues/489

Given that this is the first release, please give us your feedback!

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 (please include reasoning)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Directory SCIMple 1.0.0-M1

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi,

+1 from me. I've built the code, checked the signature, run the tests.
A "Getting Started" page would be good for new users, maybe a sample
project, if it doesn't exist already.

Colm.

Posted by Brian Demers <bd...@apache.org>.
+1 from me