Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "I.V.Rajesh" <iv...@india.adventnet.com> on 2002/10/09 09:08:36 UTC

Soap implementation using soap

Hi,

I am a newbie to soap and axis product. I have gone through the user
guide to get more insight into use of Axis. I have really got some idea
theoritically. But when i try to do an example i could not make it
successfully. Please can you tell me the step by step procedure i need
to follow if my scenario is like below.

I have my own user defined class. I should invoke a method init.
(Basically i found that there should be Serializers ,deserializers
,serializers factory and deserializers factory involved in this. Please
explain this also how to use these interfaces and to the mapping).

Here are two class files.

import java.util.Hashtable;
class B{
    private String name = "Str1";
    public void printStr(){
        System.out.println("The str is "+name);
    }
    public void printTable(Hashtable table ){
        System.out.println(" The table is "+table);
    }
}

import java.util.Hashtable;
class A{
    public void bInvoker(B b){
        b.printStr();
        Hashtable table = new Hashtable();
        table.put("one","1");
        table.put("two","2");
        b.printTable(table);
    }
}

If i want to invoke the method bInvoker of class A then how to i proceed

this in axis (the WSDD approach).
Please your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rajesh I.V