Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Igor Malinin <ig...@widespace.ee> on 2001/04/27 16:31:57 UTC

SVG in AWT

I've tried to use SVG in AWTRenderer but it is not rendered.
I have added batik.jar from beta2rc9 of batik to classpath.
My version of FOP is 0.18.1. Rendering to PDF is working!

Rendering to AWT using batik is already implemented in 0.18.1?
I thought it is... If it is implemented how can I configure
FOP to use Batik?

Re: SVG in AWT

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
On Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:31:57 Igor Malinin wrote:
> I've tried to use SVG in AWTRenderer but it is not rendered.
> I have added batik.jar from beta2rc9 of batik to classpath.
> My version of FOP is 0.18.1. Rendering to PDF is working!
>
> Rendering to AWT using batik is already implemented in 0.18.1?
> I thought it is... If it is implemented how can I configure
> FOP to use Batik?

FOP 0.18.1 does not use batik. (someone's been spreading rumours again:)

I do have a local copy of FOP that works perfectly to use batik to draw svg
to the AWT renderer.

The rendering to pdf is improving but still a work in progress.

Also I cannot commit to cvs at the moment so I am unable to update the
code.