Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/06 20:08:32 UTC

facebook presto SQL query engine

Facebook has been working internally on a Java based distributed SQL engine
for the past year, today they open sourced it. Here is the official
announcement:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook-engineering/presto-interacting-with-petabytes-of-data-at-facebook/10151786197628920

-Jason

Re: facebook presto SQL query engine

Posted by Dhruv <yo...@gmail.com>.
Can anybody with Mac export
https://github.com/facebook/presto/blob/master/presto-docs/src/main/resources/design.graffle
to SVG/PNG ?
I tried https://code.google.com/p/graffle2svg/ but got poor output :-(
nothing readable.

-Dhruv

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
I hope to look at it soon.  If I'm able to, I'll post back anything I learn.

Jacques

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.