Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2007/07/06 12:21:46 UTC

Please apply reworked patch for TUSCANY-1341

Please review and apply the reworked patch for TUSCANY-1341.  This
patch does not include any breaking SPI changes.  I have attached the
patch to the JIRA in 4 parts as follows.

jira1341-take2-newfiles.zip contains 3 new interfaces:
  sca/modules/assembly/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/assembly/CallbackBinding.java
  sca/modules/core-spi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/provider/ReferenceBindingProvider2.java
  sca/modules/core-spi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/provider/ServiceBindingProvider2.java These files must be added before applying jira1341-take2-patch1.
These files must be added before applying jira1341-take2-patch1.

jira1341-take2-patch1 contains changes to the core runtime to enable
callback support. Before applying this patch, the new files in
jira1341-take2-newfiles.zip must be added. This patch must be applied
before applying jira1341-take2-patch2.

jira1341-take2-patch2 contains changes to the Axis2 Web Service binding
to enable callback support. Before applying this patch,
jira1341-take2-patch1 must be applied. This patch must be applied before
applying jira1341-take2-patch3.

jira1341-take2-patch3 updates the samples pom.xml and README to include
the simple-callback-ws sample in the build. This sample shows how to use
callbacks across the Web Service binding. Before applying this patch,
jira1341-take2-patch2 must be applied.

   Simon

Re: Please apply reworked patch for TUSCANY-1341

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I'll try to apply it today.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.