Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bob McClure <bo...@bobcatos.com> on 2006/10/11 18:47:17 UTC

sa-learn in background

My client built a script that runs sa-learn for each user's (about 15
of them) spam and ham boxes.  We're having some problems with the
script that make the client think that sa-learn pushes some of its
work into the background.  I know the script itself does not do that.
I told him I didn't think sa-learn does anything in the background.
Am I not correct?

The system is a RedHat ES4 box running postfix and spamd/spamc and
procmail.

Thanks for all your good work.

Cheers,
bob@bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
"Where you go in the hereafter depends on what you were after here."
  - Thanks to Graffiti, 2 March 2004