Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by dOE <do...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/08 20:41:13 UTC

Two Instances of Tomcat

Hello, I am running Tomcat 5.0.16 w.\ JS-Wrapper and I have 2 tomcat
instances installed with unique ports, and the tomcat.exe are renamed to be
unique as well.

(Win32, IIS6.isapi_redir 1.2.8)

The 2ndry Tomcat starts, but it is not created the "work" folder, or
generate any logs.

I have even set my Catalina_home variable to point exclusively to the 2nd
instance.

Re: Two Instances of Tomcat

Posted by dOE <do...@gmail.com>.
How about where can I setup a unique CATALINA_BASE?