Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kais Hassan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/30 17:52:35 UTC

Query Elevation Automation

Hello,

I have recently created a Solr plugin that you might find interesting.
Elevate Creator is a Solr Plugin that automates the generation of
elevate.xml (elevated query file) from any JDBC supported database,
such as MySQL and PostgreSQL. The plugin is intended to be used with
the QueryElevationComponent, and to be invoked from the
DataImportHandler (DIH) Event Listeners, onImportStart or onImportEnd.

Github: https://github.com/kaismh/solr-elevate-creator
Blog Post: https://medium.com/@kaismh/automated-solution-for-query-elevation-using-solr-a15ce88b2762

Please have a look at it, I appreciate any feedback.

--
Best regards,
Kais Hassan