Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Kishanthan Thangarajah <ks...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/24 13:34:34 UTC

Interest in 'OSGi packaging for ODE' idea in GSOC

Hi everyone,
Im an Undergraduate Student from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
I went through the Ideas list for Apache Software Foundation and found
that 'Implement OSGi packaging for ODE' idea to be interesting for me
as i have worked with OSGi, eclipse and Apache-Tomcat in the last few
months. I downloaded Apache-ODE, installed and started playing with
it, with the help of some online tutorials and e-books. I thought of
getting familiar with the Apache-ODE source code and trying to fix
some bugs before submitting a proposal. So i kindly request you to
guide me to some resources for learning more about BPEL and manageable
bugs for a novice like me.
Thanking you in advance.
Best Regards,
--