Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2018/08/02 11:40:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.2.0-RC3

Dear community,

I would like to release Apache CouchDB 2.2.0-RC3.

Changes since last round:

 * https://github.com/apache/couchdb/compare/2.2.0-RC2...2.2.0-RC3
 * Fix for broken _stats collector on arrays in views

Release notes:

 * http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/whatsnew/2.2.html

This is a big release, so your attention to detail is very much appreciated.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so dig right in!

The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/2.2.0/rc.3/

There, you will find a tarball, a GPG signature, and SHA256/SHA512 checksums.

Please follow the test procedure here:

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Testing+a+Source+Release

Please remember that "RC3" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these artefacts will be released as Apache CouchDB 2.2.0.
Please cast your votes now.

Thanks,
Joan "strike 3...you're in?" Touzet
Apache CouchDB PMC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.2.0-RC3

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
Alexis found more issues with the release, so RC3 is cancelled.

Sorry.

See discussion in https://github.com/apache/couchdb-fauxton/pull/1119

-Joan

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
+1

—

Posted by Nick Vatamaniuc <va...@gmail.com>.
+1

CentOS 7, Erlang 20

signature: ok
checksum: ok
make check: ok
make release: ok
couch starts: ok
Fauxton verify install: ok

Detailed steps, including Erlang package and other deps install and
configuration:
https://gist.github.com/nickva/3b591654a523613e191463c5030406db

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
+1