Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Josh Chamas <jo...@chamas.com> on 2012/02/21 23:18:17 UTC

Apache::ASP v2.62 available!

Hi modperl-ers,

Its been a while since an Apache::ASP module release announcement to the modperl
list!

We have some good news here!  Greg Youngblood has been promoted to be
co-maintainer of Apache::ASP, and has publishing rights for CPAN/PAUSE.  The
original 2.62 release has been replublished to CPAN and is available immediately.

Shaking off the monolithic contribution model, Greg also nicely set up this
project over at SourceForce:

   https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-asp/

Also we have Thanos Chatziathanassiou, & Tsirkin Evgeny looking to contribute
further!
Please see http://www.apache-asp.org for more about this module.

Regards,

Josh

###########

Apache-ASP 2.62 has just been released. This is the first release since moving
to SourceForge.

The file is pending upload and release to CPAN. Until then, you can get the
release from SourceForge at:
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-asp/files/CPAN/Apache-ASP-2.62.tar.gz/download

Changes in this release:

  + = improvement;    - = bug fix;    (d) = documentation

$MODULE=Apache::ASP; $VERSION = 2.62; $DATE="2011/08/16"

  - Fixed 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' for AJAX POSTs post
    Firefox 3.x

  + First sourceforge.net hosted version

  + Incremented version number to actually match SVN branch tag

  + Switched to Big-endian date format in the documentation.
    Less chance of misunderstandings