Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Vladimir Simjanoski <vl...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/05 21:26:57 UTC

Problem with Bookmark Portlet, VelocityTwoColumns

Hi,

I have several questions/issues:

1. BookmarkPortlet - I cannot delete bookmark, both on Tomcat5.5.15/J2 2.0
and 5.5.17/J2 SVN HEAD.

2. VelocityTwoColumns - it doesn't work for me in Firefox, I always got
non-deterministic behavior.

3. What privileges should a user have to edit page (add portlets, change
page layout) through Customizer?

Thanks,
V.

Re: Problem with Bookmark Portlet, VelocityTwoColumns

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Vladimir Simjanoski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have several questions/issues:
>
> 1. BookmarkPortlet - I cannot delete bookmark, both on Tomcat5.5.15/J2 2.0
> and 5.5.17/J2 SVN HEAD.

You can't delete preferences which are 'system wide', ie. defined in the
portlet.xml since they are not user specific. I think we need to return
those as prefs as READ-ONLY, thats a bug

Try adding your own bookmark. You will be able to delete it

Anyway I just created an issue for this one:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-540

> 2. VelocityTwoColumns - it doesn't work for me in Firefox, I always got
> non-deterministic behavior.

Could you be a little more specific

> 3. What privileges should a user have to edit page (add portlets, change
> page layout) through Customizer?

The user requires the "edit" action on the given page
see the guide here:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-security-declarative-psml.html