Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/20 19:55:52 UTC

Ignite 2.4 status

Hi folks,

I was wondering what's the status of Ignite 2.4. Is there any planned
release date?

The need to support java 9 is becoming a priority.

Cheers,
Paolo

Re: Ignite 2.4 status

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
🎉🎉

Re: Ignite 2.4 status

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: Ignite 2.4 status

Posted by "slava.koptilin" <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paolo,

I think that Apache Ignite will be released soon.
You can track the status and find details on the dev-list:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Ignite-2-4-release-tc26031.html

Thanks!