Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ma...@May-Co.com on 2005/11/11 16:59:30 UTC

tag's default object formatting

Hello all. A while back I poked around and I think I remember finding some
resource property keys that I could override for Object formatting. For
instance, using
where foo is a Date on some bean. i want dates output and read in as
mm/DD/yyyy. Anyone know what key I should be use to specify this?

Mario

Re: tag's default object formatting

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Mario_Hernandez@May-Co.com wrote:
> Hello all. A while back I poked around and I think I remember finding some
> resource property keys that I could override for Object formatting. For
> instance, using
> where foo is a Date on some bean. i want dates output and read in as
> mm/DD/yyyy. Anyone know what key I should be use to specify this?

AFAIK there are no properties that give you automatic formatting like
that. You can format to your requirements using Struts' bean:write tag
[1] or JSTL's fmt:* tags [2] though.

L.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/struts-taglib/tlddoc/bean/write.html
[2]