Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Mohan Kishore <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/07 21:22:06 UTC

Potential bug w.r.t forward/page patterns

Was looking at the RequestUtils code (line 1399)

                            // add '/' if needed
                            if (!path.startsWith("/")) {
                                sb.append("/");
                            }

There is code repetition between the forwardURL and pageURL, for interpreting the patterns. And the $P is interpreted differently - in forwardURL, we add a leading '/' if needed, and we dont do the same in pageURL... just wanted to bring it up - dunno if its a bug...

Mohan Kishore
732 Marlin Ave, Apt 4
Foster City, CA 94404
mohankishore@yahoo.com