Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com> on 2012/01/18 22:59:15 UTC

Release Target in pom.xml

Hi all,

we talked months ago about adding a release target to our pom.xml.
Nobody actually answered, but I feel that we want to release in a few
weeks, so it would be very cool to have this feature up and running.
Especially since Suraj has contributed
HAMA-470<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-470>
.

What do you think? And who want to work on this?

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <th...@gmail.com>

Re: Release Target in pom.xml