Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2002/06/13 15:05:35 UTC

StringWarper - obfuscates XML files (was: For once Good news and a thank you)

On Thursday 13 June 2002 14:51, Ralph LaChance wrote:
> ooo, I could use that !

You'll find it at
http://codeconsult.ch/download/string-warper/string-warper-2002-06-13.zip

There's a build.xml for ant, target "test" runs a self-test.

Actually I should have said "a piece of java hacking". You'll see that it's
dead simple, doesn't even use a proper parser.

Which means it might *destroy* some XML files depending on the constructs
used. Please let me know if you make it better (wellthatsnothard)!

-Bertrand