Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@thehartford.com> on 2007/09/25 16:46:52 UTC

UnsupportedClassVersionError- BouncyCastleProvider

Hi,

I am using JDK 1.4.2_08. When executing Axis2 webservice java client, I
get the below error.

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/bouncycastle/jce/provider/BouncyCastleProvider (Unsupported
major.minor version 49.0)

Where can I get the BouncyCastleProvider jar file compatible to the JDK
which I use?

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh | 860-547-3881

destroy all copies.

Re: UnsupportedClassVersionError- BouncyCastleProvider

Posted by Brennan Spies <br...@sbcglobal.net>.
RE: UnsupportedClassVersionError- BouncyCastleProviderhttp://www.bouncycastle.org/latest_releases.html

Posted by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@thehartford.com>.

Posted by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@thehartford.com>.

Posted by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@thehartford.com>.
I got the compatible file downloaded from below link

http://download.java.net/jxta/jxta-jxse/2.4.1/jnlp/lib/

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh | 860-547-3881

destroy all copies.