Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by mozahidone <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/08 14:12:24 UTC

Migrate SOAP cxf webservice into RESTful

Hi Guys,

I have webservices developed in cxf SOAP. I need to migrate in RESTful.
Please help me.

Re: Migrate SOAP cxf webservice into RESTful

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Or use JAXWS Dispatch<Source>, etc if you prefer

Sergey
On 08/11/13 13:20, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> On 08/11/13 13:12, mozahidone wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I have webservices developed in cxf SOAP. I need to migrate in RESTful.
>> Please help me.
>>
> May make sense to start by reusing the code, see
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-and-jax-ws.html
>
> Sergey
>

>> --

Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: Migrate SOAP cxf webservice into RESTful

Posted by mozahidone <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sergey.

Re: Migrate SOAP cxf webservice into RESTful

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.