Posted to user@livy.apache.org by Juanjo Vázquez <jv...@apache.org> on 2018/08/09 09:52:21 UTC

Kubernetes

Hi guys, Livy newby here. I'm planning to deploy a Livy server on top of a
Spark with Kubernetes as cluster manager. Obvious question, is k8s
currently supported both on client and cluster modes?. Anyone running this
architecture?.

Thanks!.

Re: Kubernetes

Posted by Juan-Jose Vazquez <jv...@apache.org>.
Sorry, not yet. Still building the infrastructure. Stay tuned!

--

Juan José Vázquez Delgado

CTO

Tecsisa