Posted to user@ant.apache.org by du...@yahoo.com on 2005/08/11 17:25:17 UTC

Scp : Definition of a remote file set

I would like to copy many files from a remote server to my localhost.
I wondered if the following sytnax could be used :

    <scp todir="."
         verbose="${verbose.flag}"
         knownhosts="${host}"
         trust="${trust.flag}">
            <fileset dir="${usr}:${pwd}@${host}:/home/${usr}/src/${application-module}">
                <include name="./jython/Util.py" />
                <include name="./jython/Common*.py" />
                <include name="./jython/Parameters.py" />
                <include name="./jython/Main.py" />
                <include name="./jython/Constants.py" />
            </fileset>
    </scp>

Otherwise I will have to do as many SCP's as there are files ...
Not bad but could be better :))

Tx,

\T,

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
                                                   Martin Fowler
T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12