Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Aaron <aa...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/28 16:02:38 UTC

Accumulo 1.5 and CDH 4 (Hadoop .23/2.0.x)

Given the fun with hadoop version #s, I see that Hadoop .23 (Hadoop 2.0) is
in the supported list of versions. The below questions have the caveat that
we are using MRv1 (not YARN) as our MR libs.

1. I was curious if the compiled version of Accumulo from the
website/mirrors, is "out of the box" Hadoop 2.0/.23 ready?  Or do I need to
compile from src with the -Dhadoop.profile=2.0?

2.  Same with CDH 4.2.x?  Do I need to compile from src, using
-Dhadoop.version=2.0.0-cdh4.2.1?

Cheers,
Aaron

Re: Accumulo 1.5 and CDH 4 (Hadoop .23/2.0.x)

Posted by Aaron Glahe <aa...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.