Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by LiXiao2007 <Li...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/28 20:01:10 UTC

Database Error when I run the latest activemq 4.2

I downloaded the latest activemq-4.2 binary
apache-activemq-4.2-20070209.025159-1.tar and got the followng error when I
tried to start the broker. I did not have this problem when I used
activemq-4.1.0. The tables ACTIVEMQ_ACKS, ACTIVEMQ_LOCKS, and ACTIVE_MSGS
were created so I know that my user xli has the permission to access the
datbase.

ERROR DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Failed to acquire lock:
java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'xli'@'%' to database 'smurf'
java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'xli'@'%' to database 'smurf'
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2975)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1695)