Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2019/03/28 15:40:48 UTC

Could we make sure dev ml clear?

Hi,

Right now, I am receiving dozens of mail from  gitbox notification.
Could we forward them to notification ml? It is really annoying.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

Re: Could we make sure dev ml clear?

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Created JIRA, ticket is INFRA-18133

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> 于2019年3月29日周五 上午11:45写道:

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Work for me.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org>
Date: Thu,Mar 28,2019 8:24 PM
To: dev <de...@shardingsphere.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Could we make sure dev ml clear?

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Good discussion to have.

Infra can configure github any way we want. We just need to be clear on which messages are noisy and which are part of the technical conversation that dev@ really should be part of.

Craig

> On Mar 28, 2019, at 8:40 AM, 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

> Right now, I am receiving dozens of mail from  gitbox notification.
> Could we forward them to notification ml? It is really annoying.
>

> Sheng Wu
> Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
>
> From Wu Sheng 's phone.

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org