Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org> on 2018/03/22 20:05:00 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.12 candidate 0

This is a bugfix release candidate for 3.4.12. It fixes 22 issues, including issues that
affect incorrect handling of the dataDir and the dataLogDir.

The full release notes is available at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310801&version=12342040

*** Please download, test and vote by March 27th 2018, 23:59 UTC+0. ***

Source files:
http://people.apache.org/~afine/zookeeper-3.4.12-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.4.12/

The release candidate tag in git to be voted upon: release-3.4.12-rc0

ZooKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://www.apache.org/dist/zookeeper/KEYS

Should we release this candidate?

Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.12 candidate 0

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
We should consider not using md5 for the next RC as per the ASF policy:

	https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution.html#sigs-and-sums

-Flavio

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.