Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Lon Varscsak <lo...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/07 02:11:44 UTC

Which version?

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've used Cayenne and tinkering with a new project.
 Should I be using 3.2M1 (June 2013) or 3.1RC1 (Feb 2014) for a new project?

-Lon

Re: Which version?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Fixed per CAY-1881. 3.2 fix is still not released, but the Modeler can be assembled from sources.

Andrus

Re: Which version?

Posted by Lon Varscsak <lo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Which version?