Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Serge Panev <sp...@nvidia.com> on 2021/07/08 08:18:05 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.9.0.rc5

Dear MXNet community,

This is the vote to release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.9.0.rc5. Voting will start Thursday, July 8th, 2021 1:00 AM and close on Tuesday, July 13th, 2021 1:00 AM PDT.

Compared to RC4, this RC5:
- removes the 3rdparty/googletest/ci from the release tarball.

Link to release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.9.0+Release+Notes

Link to release candidate:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/1.9.0.rc5

Link to source and signatures on apache dist server:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/1.9.0.rc5/

Please remember to TEST first before voting accordingly:
+1 = approve
+0 = no opinion
-1 = disapprove (provide reason)

Best regards,
Serge Panev

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.9.0.rc5

Posted by Serge Panev <sp...@nvidia.com>.
Dear MXNet community,

This vote is closed in favor of a RC6.
Following a discussion on the ASF Slack #mxnet channel, the community concluded that we need to remove the Apache license header from files already licensed under Caffe license.

Best regards,
Serge Panev

Posted by Zhu Zhaoqi <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1 -- Tested cpu bert inference, mx2onnx wheel generation, and onnx bert
onnx export.

Best,
Zhaoqi

Sandeep Krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月8日周四 上午8:05写道: