Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Fred D <fr...@ttmsolutions.com> on 2008/04/15 20:25:57 UTC

Re: Null Pointer Exception on broker

Maybe try to see where the thresold is ... increase 1 or 2 subsribers until
it happens.

A workaround might be to try a network of 2 brokers perhaps to see if its a
scaling issue.

Fred

-----
Goto www.ttmsolutions.com for a free ActiveMQ user guide

Re: Null Pointer Exception on broker

Posted by Iakov <ad...@jbpcapital.com>.
Hello, I am running apache-activemq-5.1.0 under Centos 5.2 and having the
exact same issue - I was under the assumption (from the posts in this tread)
that this was fixed....just reporting....Thank you!

Exception in thread "ActiveMQ Transport: tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61616"
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.activemq.command.BrokerId cannot be
cast to org.apache.activemq.command.ConsumerId
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v3.MessageMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(MessageMarshaller.java:71)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v3.ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.java:67)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v3.ActiveMQBytesMessageMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(ActiveMQBytesMessageMarshaller.java:67)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.tightUnmarshalNestedObject(OpenWireFormat.java:453)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v3.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.tightUnmarsalNestedObject(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:126)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v3.MessageDispatchMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(MessageDispatchMarshaller.java:72)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.doUnmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:362)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:276)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:203)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:195)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:183)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

this is what i get on shutting the app down:

Oct 9, 2008 4:40:08 PM quickfix.mina.SessionConnector logoutAllSessions
INFO: Logging out all sessions
JMSException=org.apache.activemq.ConnectionFailedException: The JMS
connection has failed: Channel was inactive for too long:
localhost/127.0.0.1:61616

Posted by Ramit Arora <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ramit Arora <ra...@gmail.com>.