Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Dinesh Hirani <Di...@decuragroup.com> on 2013/10/02 12:49:09 UTC

RE: Subversion 1.8 httpd.exe taking 100% CPU

Hello Pavel,

Any update on this issue as the bug still exists?

Posted by Valentijn Scholten <va...@hotmail.com>.
I never got a hold of the PDB files.
In the mean time I switched to a linux based install of Subversion edge 4.x.
Running for months now without problems.

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.

Posted by ba...@gmail.com.
Hello,

To add more fuel to the fire, I encountered the same issue after migrating
from Subversion 1.6 to 1.8 (with the CollabNet distribution 2.0.0 ->
4.0.3). It seems to happen at night also.

As far as I can see, its the sub HTTPD process which take 100% (Subversion
one?), not the top apache HTTPD process.

We can also see there's new rotate logs processes spawned by apache. But
they don't seems in cause : they do nothing while HTTPD takes 100%.

Posted by Dinesh Hirani <Di...@decuragroup.com>.
Hello Pavel,