Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2001/01/25 19:42:26 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/conf highperformance-std.conf

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 06:29:38PM -0000, gregames@apache.org wrote:
> gregames    01/01/25 10:29:37
>
>   Added:       docs/conf highperformance-std.conf
>   Log:
>   add highperformance-std.conf . The -std name allows make install to work
>   its magic.
>
>   Slightly changed from highperformance.conf : I added "User" and "Group" so
>   it works right out of the box on Linux.  Group will no doubt need editing on
>   other platforms.
>
>   I'll remove docs/conf/highperformance.conf from CVS once I find out the
>   right way to do it.  (Hints appreciated)

Simple:  cvs rm highperformance.conf

Nothing fancy in that.

[ it is "moves" that have a debatable approach ]

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/conf highperformance-std.conf

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
Greg Ames <gr...@raleigh.ibm.com> writes:

> > >   I'll remove docs/conf/highperformance.conf from CVS once I find out the
> > >   right way to do it.  (Hints appreciated)
> >
> > Simple:  cvs rm highperformance.conf
> >

> Thanks...bass players love Simple.

but obviously no percussionists here...

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/conf highperformance-std.conf

Posted by Greg Ames <gr...@raleigh.ibm.com>.

> >   I'll remove docs/conf/highperformance.conf from CVS once I find out the
> >   right way to do it.  (Hints appreciated)
>
> Simple:  cvs rm highperformance.conf

Thanks...bass players love Simple.

Done.

Greg